Joining is simple: Come to one of our quarterly meetings and fill out a commitment form. It’s a quick and easy form asking you to agree to donate $400 annually – $100 per quarter – to the organizations that the membership votes for to receive the money. That’s it! There’s a 30 minute arrival period (starting at 5:00) before each meeting so you’ll have plenty of time to complete the simple form.
Although our name says 100 women, we are happy to welcome all women who want to join not just the first 100. The sky is the limit with what we can do together to help charities in the Capital District!
You can also attend our meetings as a visitor, but the nominating and voting process is reserved for members only.
Top 10 Reasons to Join
- Our meetings last just one hour—TOPS!!
- This is major fundraising without having to plan or attend yet another fundraising event.
- You’ll meet fascinating women, all involved in interesting careers and activities.
- You’ll learn about a wide variety of local charities some of which you might not know.
- You’ll get to see exactly what impact your donation has made when representatives of the chosen charities come to a subsequent meeting to explain how they used the donation.
- You’ll be able to nominate local organizations about which you’re passionate and let others know about their good work.
- You’ll be able to have an impact on your community, even if you personally can’t commit a lot of time to volunteering.
- 100% of your donation goes directly to the charity.
- You can greatly increase the dollar impact of your own contribution on your local community by pooling it with the contributions of other women.
And the #1 reason to join? . . . It just makes you feel good!