We meet quarterly on the second Thursday of February, May, August and November.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the May 2020 meeting has been cancelled.
Next meeting is Thursday, August 13, 2020.
Our meetings will be held at the Delmar Reformed Church, 386 Delaware Ave., Delmar. Check-in is from 5-5:30 pm; our meeting will start promptly at 5:30 and end at 6:30. Parking is in the back of the church, enter through the double doors and follow signs to the meeting. We thank the Delmar Reformed Church for the use of their Fellowship Hall.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Thursday, February 11, 2021
Generally, our meetings will go as follows:
5:00 to 5:30 pm – Check-in and mingling
5:30 pm – Meeting begins
- Opening remarks by 100WWC member.
- The charity that received the funds from the previous meeting will be asked to tell the group how their donations were/will be used within the organization.
- Three (3) nominated charities will be selected at random from the basket.
- The members who nominated those three (3) charities will each have five (5) minutes to present their charity to the group (no PowerPoint or collateral materials, please). A brief Q&A will follow each presenter.
- Members will submit their anonymous ballot and the votes are tabulated.
- The charity with the most votes is announced.
- Checks are written by each member to the selected charity. Remember to bring a check!
- A simple concept. A big impact.
6:30 pm – Meeting is adjourned.
Learn more about how the meetings work
Find our meeting location:
Parking is available in the back of the church. Enter through the double doors and follow signs to the meeting.