We meet quarterly on the second Thursday of February, May, August and November.
Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 11, 2021. We would love for this to be our first in-person meeting since the COVID-19 Pandemic but we will wait until it is closer to see what the local COVID-19 rates are. We are so looking forward to all being together again but your positive response to our ‘Virtual Meetings” assures us that our mission will continue.
Our in-person meetings are held at the Delmar Reformed Church, 386 Delaware Ave., Delmar. Check-in is from 5-5:30 pm; our meeting will start promptly at 5:30 and end at 6:30. Parking is in the back of the church, enter through the double doors and follow signs to the meeting. We thank the Delmar Reformed Church for the use of their Fellowship Hall.
- Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Thursday, May 12, 2022
Generally, our meetings will go as follows:
5:00 to 5:30 pm – Check-in and mingling
5:30 pm – Meeting begins
- Opening remarks by 100WWC member.
- The charity that received the funds from the previous meeting will be asked to tell the group how their donations were/will be used within the organization.
- Three (3) nominated charities will be selected at random from the basket.
- The members who nominated those three (3) charities will each have five (5) minutes to present their charity to the group (no PowerPoint or collateral materials, please). A brief Q&A will follow each presenter.
- Members will submit their anonymous ballot and the votes are tabulated.
- The charity with the most votes is announced.
- Checks are written by each member to the selected charity. Remember to bring a check!
- A simple concept. A big impact.
6:30 pm – Meeting is adjourned.
Learn more about how the meetings work
Find our meeting location:
Parking is available in the back of the church. Enter through the double doors and follow signs to the meeting.